Monday, May 31

Kim's Table

Remember when I posted about wanting to make all the furniture from this site?

No?

That's okay, I probably wouldn't remember either, if I were you.
 You can check the post here if you need a refresher.

But what I really wanted to tell you was that my friend Kim has actually done it. 
She and her husband made this table.

Did you catch that?  They MADE this table.  From scratch.  I'm so impressed, and more than a little jealous.  

Kim said that the picture doesn't do color of the table justice but it also don't show all of the imperfections either.  "It really was a fun project to do and I hope we get to do more in the future!"

I hope you do too Kim.  And I hope I do too, for that matter.
Check out Kim's blog for more pictures of the process, and also some adorable letters she writes to her kids. 

And don't forget to check out www.knock-offwood.com/ to find plans to build your own furniture!


1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

I am also impressed and jealous of Kim's table! I am so glad she's my sister! For many other reasons than the fact that she made a beautiful table, of course. :-)