Monday, May 30

Killcam

Remember this post when I was so excited that I got a kill on Call of Duty?

Well, guess what....
Li handed me his controller while he went to get 2nd dinner 
and I wandered in circles all around "The Villa."  
And then I saw a guy from the other team.  
And somehow managed to get a couple shots off before he saw me.  
And then I realized I had just ended the game.  
And maybe you don't know this, but the last kill of the game is broadcast on the "killcam" for 
everyone to see.

I'm so famous!

4 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

That is freaking awesome! I was watching Joe play for a few minutes yesterday and saw a few "KillCams". It's a total honor! I was way excited for Joe on one because he got "First Blood" on one of his matches. Very exciting!

Melissa said...

you are so cute. and I just noticed I missed the baby story post! thanks for sharing--I love it.

Amber said...

Can I get your autograph? I don't know many famous people :)

mikensi said...

Rad!!!