Wednesday, September 22

I don't feel so good.

I've been taking a B6 and 1/2 a unisom before bed.
It seems to help.

The other day I decided I was okay and I didn't need to.
I threw up 5 times in the next 24 hours.

When I was pregnant with Carter I took a second dose when I woke up.
And I basically slept through my 1st trimester.
This time around I've been muddling through with just one dose.
Because I figure Carter needs his mom to be awake.
Yesterday Carter got into a container of Vaseline.
Not once, not twice, but THREE times.

Maybe I should just sleep!

Also yesterday I had a meeting at 12.
My thought process went something like this...
Starts at 12.
Good, we'll be home by 1 to have lunch with Li.
Better leave 1/2 hour early.
Okay, 12:30.

And so we arrived for our 12:00 meeting at 12:50 :)

3 comments:

mikensi said...

Ugh! You poor, poor thing! Have you gotten a prescription from your doctor? Zofran helped me for 2 days, lol.. Aw, I just want to come take care of you, lol! This doesn't make me want baby #2! I hope you are feeling better soon! Love you!

Amber said...

So sorry babe. You are too wonderful and I hope that you can feel better soon!

Daniel Adams said...

It's boring when you only talk about being sick. I do however hope you feel better. Ask Tina about the job market in Logan