Wednesday, September 8

Quakers Meeting is over

Going wordless was really fun.
It got me back in the habit of taking pictures,
which makes life seem more exciting.



Although the last little while has been exciting enough on it's own!
Carter was sick and kept me up until 3:30am
and 3 hours later we found out he was going to be a big brother.

I was REALLY hoping to be pregnant.
Then I thought about adding another sleep-wrecker to the mix, and I had to wonder, 
"What in the world was I thinking?!"

I'm better rested now and really excited.
So far I'm feeling okay, just TIRED.  
But I'm pretty sure I can feel the nausea creeping up.

As for the marathon?
Who knows?

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

What youre pregnant?

Amber said...

Super big CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you- hooray :) Sorry about the sleep thing though, it just comes with the territory!

Amber said...

Also- loved your wordless week. It really is such a good idea and seems easier than trying to comment on every pic! also- where is Li going to school and is he finishing up his BA or starting something new?

mikensi said...

how fun, jen! i'm excited for you and good luck with the morning sickness! i hope it doesn't even exist this pregnancy :) from one barfer to another....

Lindsay said...

I wanted to say congrats but for some reason it didnt send. I am so so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats on the new soon to be baby bump! Hope you feel better soon!

Kate said...

yay babies!

kate said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6rE0EakhG8

I couldn't not share this, sorry :)