Wednesday, September 21

Li is talking to Megan while she sleeps.

(This is when Li proposed to me on a mountain.  I had no idea I was picking such a yummy life by saying yes.)

I am so happy and so lucky tonight. 
My kids are great and adorable.  (And sleeping.)  
I love my husband. 
I am stoked that I get to bike around town instead of walking or even driving. 
I finally have the means to be committed to a regular yoga practice with an inspiring and helpful teacher.   
Li is starting school and happy.
Is this sounding a little "Seriously-So-Blessed-esque?"

I don't know what to say about that.
(Really I don't.  I've written and erased multiple explanations.)

Bottom lines is I'm really happy and I felt like saying thanks.
I started blogging in the first place with this picture and the hope of being more grateful.

And tonight I just want to shout, "Yippee Skippee!"

2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

So glad you are having a "Yippee Skippee" moment in your life! You very much deserve it! You are and always have been a great friend and a great wife and mother! In general you are a great person and you deserve great things! Enjoy it!

jen said...

Aw thanks Leese.