Tuesday, October 4

I was meant to be a Mexican

On Tuesday we had Tortilla Soup.

Yum.

Think of the yummiest thing ever.
And then think harder.

It's so good.

Out with peanut butter and chocolate.
Lime, avocado and cilantro is the new best combo.

(Okay, I guess PB and chocolate is still be the best couple.)


The only thing that would make this soup experience more wonderful for me would be some of these.

Does anybody want to buy me some?



I apologize for the lack of photos, I just doesn't usually occur to me to take pictures of my food.

2 comments:

-Kyle and Emily- said...

It was the perfect day for tortilla soup. I need to try this recipe, I have a crockpot recipe for this same soup but your recipe sounds yummier! I love your ring as well (in the almost had to get stitches photo)!

jen said...

Ooooh I want your crockpot recipe. The lazier the better for me!