Friday, August 27

This week's wrap-up

I've been perfecting my "green smoothie."
So far my basic recipe is:
a blender full of spinach
(don't pack it tightly)
a cup of plain brown cow greek yogurt
(no fat and 23g of protein)
a banana or two
and whatever other fruits look good.
(I loved the ones with papaya!)
I don't really like spinach or greek yogurt but these are a yummy start to the day.


Li got accepted into school and he will probably start next month.
Let the madness begin!

I started teaching piano lessons.
I really like teaching.
I love seeing their brains work so hard to figure it out.
It makes me want to go learn something.

Which is probably why I signed up for Stewart Wilson's 
Book of Mormon class.
If you missed it this week you can still sign up for next week.
It'll seriously knock your socks off.

I got a new phone!
Welcome back to society.

Next week, in an effort to take more pictures,
I'm going wordless.
Should be fun!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That sounds so yummy and healthy! I wish we were closer, you have such good ideas. I didnt know you didnt have a phone. Im glad you git it back!

Unknown said...

jen, remember me? heehee. you and li look exactly the same, but your baby is sooo not a baby anymore! congrats on teaching piano! and you thought you weren't good at the thing! :-) miss you guys!