Monday, August 23

We are still planning on running the marathon.

In San Diego we had a blast driving all over town, 
getting lost, 
and speaking spanish 
trying to plan a good 12 mile route.  

We probably spent longer looking for a bathroom and a place to park than we did actually running.

We didn't run again for 2 weeks when our 14 miler became an 8 and then a 6 and finally a 3.

Tuesday's 3 miler got pushed to Thursday.
And Thursday's run?
Well, you can bet we didn't go with two-a-days.

This Saturday's 16 miler?

We crack me up.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

you'll do fine! nobody will shoot you if you want to walk every now and then. :)

p.s. the peach days run IS a 12k. you win. are you doing it?

jen said...

I'm just hoping we can beat the 6 hour time limit at this point. :)

I'm not planning on peach days but I probably should, it's probably the only race I could win!