Thursday, June 17

28 by 28

Okay, here they are...
(in no particular order)

1. Learn a new piano song
2. Go to the great salt lake (the lake, not the city)
3. Bake an apple pie
4. Write to my friends in Brasil
5. Make a felt bag
6. Go to IKEA
7. Read the Doctrine and Covenants and the student manual
8. Make my own swimsuit
9. Reupholster our banana chair
10. Fix up a bike
11. Organize my recipes
12. Be a guest speaker
13. Read a book a month
14. Find a home for all our clothes
15. Make an article of clothing without a pattern
16. Run the St. George Marathon
17. Learn a new guitar song
18. Get a kill on COD4 without camping
19. Initiate a conversation in spanish
20. Memorize the Relief Society theme
21. Organize all my papers in a pretty filing cabinet
22. Make a chalkboard
23. Ride in a hot air balloon
24. Go to the temple 24 times
25. Make my bed pretty
26. Paint on a canvas
27. top secret
28. also top secret

(Advice, suggestions, lessons and tips are appreciated!)

10 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Good picks! I will do #6 with you! I have never been and I would love to go. And I would totally go to the temple with you a few of those 24 times!

Melissa said...

you are so cute. I love it. ok, so I'm going to admit that you inspired me. I started a list of my own, but I decided to do a 30 by 30 list instead of doing a next birthday thing. it's hard! I only have it about half filled, but I'm working on it.

have you never been to IKEA??

what is a COD4?

hot air balloon is also on my list! maybe we could knock that one out together.

Kim said...

I love your list and now I really think I need to do one too. You should go to Panguitch for the Balloon Festival in like 2 weeks and try to hitch a ride.

I made an apple pie last year for Thanksgiving (fresh apples too!)and I was so impressed with myself - and then I ate the entire thing since my husband's family apparently doesn't like them.

Oh and I totally want to know how the swimming suit goes.

jen said...

Yes, I've never been to IKEA. I'm saving my money because I think I'm going to go in San Diego next month.

Everyone is welcome to come along on all my trips!

I didn't know Panguitch had a balloon festival. I'll have to check it out.

jen said...

Oh and COD4 is Call of Duty 4. That one's for Li.

Amber said...

super cute and you've inspired me too!!!! crap, I really think I need to do this!!
thanks though!

jen said...

Oh crap! :)

mikensi said...

good luck, great list! ^.^

Laurel said...

If you miss out on the Ikea in San Diego I hereby invite you to go to the one by us - we're only 5 minutes away and we have a lovely air mattress anytime you want it :-). Good luck with the list!

jen said...

Thanks Laurel!