Wednesday, June 9

muchas gracias, muy tarde

Before Squishy was born a lot of people gave me things.
Historically I am not very good at thank you notes.
I confess I never even sent them out after my wedding.
Shame on me.

While I was sitting around waiting for my baby to show up I wrote thank you notes.
And I was really, really proud of myself.

And then I had a baby.

And now I present to you exhibit A....


The aforementioned thank you cards.


My little fatty turns 1 next weekend.
And so I turn to you all for advice....

Should I still send the thank yous or is it way too late?

4 comments:

lex said...

I had the same dilemma when I found a stack of maybe 15 thank-yous that I never had failed to address/mail after my wedding. They were 8 months old and I was embarrassed to send them. I opted to throw them in the trash, with love and appreciation of course. Dear people who gave me things: I'm sorry!

lex said...

Speaking of embarrassment, oops. I meant to say "that I had failed to..."

Lisa Johnson said...

I would send them. Everyone likes to get real mail that isn't junk. I also wrote out a bunch of thank you notes that didn't get sent after our wedding. I also threw them away. Now I wish I had sent them. :-)

mikensi said...

I would still send them...