Friday, June 11

An interview with me

Jen: How come you've been asking so many questions on your blog lately?
Jen: Well, I'm not sure.  I guess I've just been needing more help than usual.

Jen: Don't you think that's a little unfair, asking all those questions and not giving your readers a chance to ask any back?
Jen: My readers are encouraged to ask all the questions their little hearts desire on my formspring page.

Jen: Why'd you get a formspring account anyway?
Jen: I always want to ask people questions on their blogs and there isn't a super easy way for them to answer.  I got a formspring account because I wish everyone had one.


Jen: Why are you interviewing yourself?  Isn't this post a little cheesy?
Jen: It's super cheesy.  But I had the idea for this post while I was laying in bed the other night, and usually if I have an idea for a post, I do it.


Jen: What are you eating right now?  Can I have some?
Jen: White chocolate macadamia nut cookie dough.  Sure.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

yep. definitely keep taking pictures. thanks for introducing me to a formspring. you're cute.

Amber said...

You make me giggle... and yes I would like some cookie dough.