Tuesday, June 8

someone who knows something

I have reached a new level in my efforts to help 
 perfect mediocrity 
 around the world.

Today I introduce you to
"someone who knows something."

From here on out I'll be bringing in guest authors...

who know something.


So enjoy today's excellent post on Becoming More Peaceful from Kylie, a beautiful photographer and peacebuilder living in Hawaii.

But beware: tomorrow you might be our expert.

We all feel mediocre at least some of the time
But we all have something to share!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Happy Belated birthday!! Sorry, I didn't get a card in the mail this year- vacations throw you off man! Anyway- hope you had a wonderful fun day and realized what an amazing woman and mother you are!
I think you are super awesome, even if you are 27 :)