Wednesday, June 16

Here's another excuse...

to buy Brown Sugar Cinnamon Ritz crackers.

The recipe on the back of the box.

(Well actually I'm going to give you the recipe, 
so you don't have to buy them to get the recipe, 
but you will want to buy them to eat with the recipe.)

Soften 8 ounces of cream cheese.
Spread it in the bottom of a 9 inch pie pan.
(Or similar container.)


Chop up an apple.
Mix it with 2 tablespoons of seedless raspberry jam.

 (Note: if you are really lazy 
you can go ahead and mix with the measuring spoon, 
then there are less dishes to wash.)

Spread the apple mixture over the cream cheese.
Sprinkle 1/3 cup granola over the top.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

Eat with the crackers!

I really liked it.
I think I might mix some sugar in with the cream cheese next time.
Or maybe put some honey on top.

This picture has nothing to do with this post.
I was uploading pictures down the line
and this one was next.

And he's so cute,

I couldn't help myself.

8 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Wow, that does sound good! And your child is adorable! How could you not post that super cute picture!

Kim said...

Oh my that boy is irresistable. And I don't know how to spell that.

Amber said...

It looks very tasty! I don't know if I've ever seen seedless raspberry jam.

jen said...

I was surprised we actually just had seedless raspberry jam in our fridge. But I'm sure any kind of jam would work.

Ashley said...

Jen, little Carter looks SO much like Li! How adorable!!!! :)

jen said...

Ash...he does look a lot like Li. They are both adorable. :)

::dallas:: said...

so i saw these at the store the other day... and just had to buy... i totally wish i didnt. ate the whole sleeve in like 5 mins... bad news and hey i would love to do what you email me about... i'm still thinking what i know that others might find interesting, so let me think about it... your boy is sooooo cute!!

::dallas:: said...

and ps i like to eat a lot too!!